As you on this page, you are probably an ASUS computer user and are searching for right graphic card. You might have just upgraded you computer, and not decide what appropriate driver the computer actually required. This article guides you on how to download the right Asus graphics card drivers on your computer.
Graphics card refers the piece of computer hardware that produces every single image (photo or video) or text you see on a monitor. It is graphic card that decides how better and smoother an image can be produced. For this reason, there is a need of a dedicated Graphic card. Many CPU has built-in GPU.
The list of the ASUS drivers includes Smart Gesture, ATK Package, Audio, Bluetooth, WLAN, LAN, Graphics, Card Reader, USB Charger+, BIOS and more. If you want the correct driver for your asus computer, you have the following two options:
- Get the driver from the official ASUS website
- Update the graphic driver automatically
Method 1: Get the driver from the official ASUS website
You can directly download the graphic driver from the ASUS website manually. To do this:
- Search on the URL for the official ASUS website
- Enter the required graphical adapter or computer model
- Go to the driver download page for your computer and choose the latest driver from it
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Asus graphics card drivers installation process on your computer
Note: You should know what system is running on your computer like whether it is a Windows 7, 8, or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit versions etc.
Method 2: update the graphic driver automatically
You can leave this task of recognizing the system and finding the correct drivers for it to driver download software – the one is provided for you just below. You exactly no need of knowing what type of system you are running and also you skip all those mistaken that a user can do during driver installation, if you opt for performing downloading and installing Asus graphics card drivers for your computer using this automatic driver software.
You may also read: How to Reinstall Intel Graphics Driver Windows 10
We tried our best to make the article and the guided steps for Asus graphics card drivers download so simple that even a beginner can catch word by word. However, if you find any trouble during actual performing the downloading/ installing the driver on your Asus computer, you can commend on our comment box. Our team will guide you in more simple way.
Is Your PC Behaving Abnormal & Needs Instant Optimzation?
We recommend you to choose Advanced System Repair Suite which is dedicated to offer complete options to optimize a PC, fix any Windows error, and remove malware threats in easy. The software is award winning and suggested as the best malware fix application supporting all Windows versions including XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Just 3 steps to avail error free PC.
- Download Advanced System Repair and install on your PC. (Follow all on screen instructions when installer is executed)
- Click “Scan Your PC” button to scan all present issues, errors, junk files, and malware threats.
- Finally, click “Start Repair” to fix all detected problems in next few minutes.