If you are a game lover then you might heard about a game Dragon Age Inquisition, an action role-playing game which was developed by Bioware and published by Electronic Arts. This game is actually the third addition within Dragon Age franchise released after Dragon Age Origins. Speaking about its release date, the game was released all over the world in November 2014 for platforms like MS Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Playstation.
Means, the game is quite exciting, and you might have loving this game in your gaming list. However, many of our readers recently reported that the game is not launching on windows 10. well, in case if you are also one of the user who are facing Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch In Windows 10 issue, then you might being annoyed. This issue may happen on computer due to various possible reasons, however it can also be resolved by taking some effective measures. And in this article, included some effective guidelines that can help to fix aforementioned issue easily.
How To Fix Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch In Windows 10?
It’s quite common for any appearing error to be associated with some appropriate causes, so does the game as well. Based on every such causes, here are some suggested methods with instructions to sort out Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch In Windows 10.
Method 1: Fix Windows 10 Internal Issues Automatically
If your Windows system is running with some internal errors or issues, then it might be a possible reason why the Dragon Age game is not working properly. However, to identify and fix the issues manually can be a big hassle as it needs to check every segment or sector which is time taking and needs effort as well. To save the duo, we suggest you to download and run the following application to identify and fix all possible Windows related issues automatically.
Method 2: Run a Clean Boot
Many a times, a background running process might be conflicting with the game and causing issues while the game is being launched. And such process can be either related to Windows services or even third party applications too. Means, to sort out the issue, it’s necessary to perform a clean boot, for which here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Windows 10 as Administrator.
- Type ‘msconfig’ in Search bar of Windows and press Enter.
- In the shown results, select ‘Services’ and check the “Hide all Microsoft Services” box.
- Now, select “Disable All” in order to disable all the third party services to run in background.
- Once done, jump to Task Bar, and select Task Manager.
- Navigate to Startup tab and check if all applications are disabled.
- After being confirmed, reboot your computer, and check if the game is launching correctly.
Method 3: Verify Game Files
As this method refers to, it means to verify if all files related to Dragon Age game is correctly working and not corrupted. If any of the files get corrupted, it’s expected to face off Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch In Windows 10 issue to occur while playing the game. So, to sort out the issue, we suggest you verify if all files are working properly. To do so, follow the instructions here:
- Launch the Origin Client and sign-in using your account credentials.
- Click on “Game Library” option in the left pane.
- Now, click on “Dragon Age” and select “Repair Game” under Game Library tab.
- Doing this will start to verify all the game files, and download and install the missing or corrupted ones.
- Once done, run the game to check if the issue is resolved.
Method 4: Granting Administrative Privileges To Game
If you are running the game without administrative privileges, then it might be a possible reason why the game is not launching on Windows 10. in order to fix the issue in this instance, we recommend you grant administrative privileges to game, for which here are the steps included:
- Navigate to directory where the game files are installed, and right click on the game’s executable.
- Select Properties and click on the Compatibility tab.
- Inside the Compatibility tab, check the box labeled with “Run as Administrator”.
- Once done, run the game once again and check if the problem is resolved.
Method 5: Disabling Full-screen Optimization Settings
In many cases, the full screen optimization setting in Windows 10 might affects the gameplay, and may lead to show Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch issue. Means, if you disable this setting on your machine, the issue can be fixed.
- Navigate to the game installation folder, and right click on the game executable.
- Select Properties and click on Compatibility tab.
- Check the option “Disable Full Screen Optimizations” box.
- Once done, apply the settings, and launch the game to see if issue is gone.
Method 6: Disable Active Antivirus
If your installed security program is causing a conflict with the game, it will prevent you against playing it. So, you can try disabling the antivirus to check if it can resolve the issue. If so, you should alter the settings in Antivirus to allow the game file and consider it safe.
If you are facing Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch In Windows 10 issue, then you can easily fix it by choosing some right solutions based on the root cause. The above mentioned methods might help you to identify and fix the problem while playing your favorite game.