Are you looking solution for the above displayed error?
Hello to everyone whoever is reading this blog I am sure you are in panic as you are unable to access your Android device but we have relief for you. In this particular article will talk over unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped error with all the possible solutions, so stay around to get rid of the issue.
What is this error and when does it occurs
It occurs in any android Operating System based smartphone, basically it’s a common Android error ant it can occur at any moment while using the smartphone. Especially it will come in your way while saving, deleting and modifying any contacts or saving contacts to your Gmail account or whatsApp etc.
Consequences of such error
It has been mentioned earlier that suck kind of error occurs while doing general tasks of a smartphone and hence it is quite obvious to understand that, the issue will not let you use your cell phone smoothly. Additionally such situation makes your Google Play Store unresponsive and it starts getting to crash casually.
Why I am getting unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped?
Android OS is a highly reliable among all OS. But it is sad to see this kind of error on such amazing OS. Here we have enlisted few of the possible culprits which are responsible for such annoying errors:
An improperly installed Operating System
Pending Operating System update
Unsuited Android Operating System Version
Corrupted Updates or Application Data
Extreme deployment of RAM which fails to process your appeal
Malicious Bug attack
Fixes for unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped
Remember before applying any of the below mention method kindly make sure to back up your images, contacts and other personal data.
Fix 1: Update to the latest Version
Update your Android OS to the latest Version. To do so you can follow the below mention guidelines:
- Navigate to Settings > About screen
- Press on ‘Software Update’ option and then check for Updates option
- Check if any new version is available
- Once you click on the update, let the cell phone restart itself
Fix 2: Clear System Partition Cache
You can also resolve the error on clearing system partition cache. Follow the below mention instructions to do so:
- In the first step, switch off your cell phone
- Then press and hold Volume up + power button + Home button together
- You will get a system Recovery mode
- You can use Volume up or down key for navigation
- Navigate to Wipe Cache Partition and click on power button for confirmation
Fix 3: Try to Reset App Preferences
On resetting app preferences all disabled apps will be auto enabled and will restore to the default settings. Hence to do so, you can follow the below mention guidelines:
- Navigate to Settings > Select Application Manager
- Open All tabs, all application will be listed here
- Click on Menu option >click on ‘Reset app preferences’
- A message will be prompted to confirm the process and it will conveys’ You will not lose any app data
- Tap on ‘Reset Apps ‘ for confirmation
- Reboot your device to apply the changes
Fix 4: Delete Contacts data from the App manager
Applying this fix will remove all your contacts. So ensure that you have a backup plan. You can follow the below mention steps to do so:
- Navigate to settings > click on the Application Manager
- Open All tab, you will get all the applications will be listed here
- Click on the Contacts option
- Tap on Clear Data option
- After that come back to the application list> click on Contacts Storage
- Finally tap on Clear Data button and reboot your Cell Phone
Fix 5: Uninstall and then Re-install the Problematic Apps
One of the common reasons to occur unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped is installing an incompatible app which is not suitable for your device. Hence it is better to uninstall those problematic apps. Yes but remember to keep a backup for your Android apps.
Fix 6: Perform factory Reset of your device
We have suggested many times in this article to backup all your data before performing any of the fixes. Resetting your device can delete all your data.
To perform a reset of your device, follow the below mention guidelines:
- Navigate to the Settings tab> search and go to ‘backup & reset
- Tap on Factory data reset
- Press on the OK button to perform a
I am quite sure that you can easily fix the unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped error after trying the above listed methods because these methods are not complex and easy to do.
Additionally, if you have any queries and concerns regarding the same kindly feel free to share as your opinion are valuable for us. You can write us on our Facebook and twitter page. Your efforts will always be cherished. Thanks for Reading.