Snapchat has snap in its name which shows that snaps plays a vital role in this social networking platform. So there’s no point to write an essay on this awesome platform. But yes we would like to provide you some interesting facts about Snapchat:
- Your favorite Snapchat was created after 34 failures.
- Snapchat has around 210 million daily active users and 97.55 million users are from US
- Presently Snapshot has 4209 employees.
There are many more interesting facts about Snapchat but in this tutorial we are not going to discuss unknown facts about Snapchat but yes we will discuss one of the interesting parts of Snapchat and that is Bitmoji.
Bitmoji is the user’s personal emoji. In other words we can say that it’s a secondary social media app used by the Snapchat users to make little cartoon versions of themselves and they may use these bitmoji on their other social networking sites.
You can also make an expressive cartoon avatar of yourself and use on your account instead of your photo from a growing library mood & stickers that use this avatar.
As we have earlier discussed that bitmoji can be used on different platforms so you might you know that they are available on Gboard, iMessage, Facebook and also on work related apps like Slack.
So from the above explanation it is cleared that there are variety of Bitmoji but here we will broadly discuss about How to change Snapchat Bitmoji face & how to change eye shape on Bitmoji Snapchat. But before proceeding with the above mention topic let’s know how to create Bitmoji?
Follow the below mention steps to create Bitmoji for Snapchat:
- First of all open Snapchat & log in to your Account
- Click on the Profile icon on the upper lest of the screen
- Click on ‘Create My Bitmoji’ at the upper side of the Page
- Now Start by selecting the Gender
- Now select the personal features which describes you
- Once you are done, click on Save on the upper right of the screen
- You will be prompted with a message asking choose a outfit>you need to tap on Yes
- Now dress your Bitmoji> Click on Save for completing the process.
How to edit Your Bitmoji?
In this particular section we will teach you how to edit your Bitmoji. But keep in mind you are not allowed to change your Bitmoji Gender but you can change its appearance. Additionally you must have Bitmoji app installed on your device.
Follow the below mention steps to edit your Bitmoji:
- First of all open the Bitmoji app
- If you are not logged in, then tap on your desired option (Snapchat) and after that enter the required login info
- Note: If you have created Bitmoji app by using Snapchat then you can open Snapchat instead
- Now tap on your profile icon in the upper left side of the screen
- Then tap your Avatar’s face in middle of menu > tap on Edit Bitmoji >tap on Edit my Bitmoji in order to open your Bitmoji account.
- Note: If you have done the above step then skip the next step
- Click on “Edit button” .You will get a head and pencil icon in the top right side of screen. It will open your Bitmoji’s “Hairstyle” section.
- Now you can choose your desired traits which you want to edit by tapping either the left or the right arrow, you can edit the below mention traits:
Facial Hair Color
- Now select the new version of the trait by scrolling down and tapping a icon which matches the trait that you want to see
- You may repeat the above mention process for each trait that you want to edit
- Now tap on the tick mark on the upper right of the screen to save your changes
- Tap on the outfit menu to change your outfit if you want
- And finally tap on the tickmark on the top right corner of the screen to save your changes.
How to change Snapchat Bitmoji face?
To do the same firstly click on the Bitmoji app>click on Avatar tab>find out the Search section by using the arrows>select the face shape and tap on Save> you have successfully changed the Avatar face shape
How to change eye shape on Bitmoji Snapchat?
- To do so open Snapchat >click on your Bitmoji avatar in the upper left of the screen
- Select “Edit your Bitmoji”
- Click on the “Eye” icon> choose “Eye shape”, “eye color” ,”eye lashes” ,”width” etc (according to your choice)
- Tap on save
You can change any of the above mentioned traits on the basis of your choice.
Another related Queries…..
How to remove Bitmoji?
- Open the Snapchat app, click on the Bitmoji in the upper right side of the camera screen
- Click on the gear icon or Settings in the upper right corner
- Now tap on Bitmoji
- Choose ‘Unlink your Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen
- Finally confirm your choice to ‘Unlink your Bitmoji’
You may also like: How to Remove Snapchat Filter from Saved Photo
I hope that the post was helpful for you and now you can change any of the traits easily after reading this blog. Thanks for Reading.