Mozilla Firefox is open source free to download and use web browser available on almost all platform. Due to its simple and clean user interface it is been used by millions of user across the world and is very popular amongst older generation due to it being minimalistic. It provide user with track protected mode with ad free experience and add-ons extension tool. It also provides a faster download speed in some cases.
These are the steps required to enable java scripts on your Mozilla Firefox browser in Windows Operating System:
- Launch Firefox on your computer system.
- From the top of the window, click in Address bar.
- Access advanced settings by navigating to following URL.
- Type about:config and hit enter key.
- A prompt will appear on your screen.
- Check the box beside “Warn me when I attempt to access these preference”.
- Then, click Accept the Risk and Continue button.
- Click the search box below navigation keys in Firefox.
- From list of options, find enabled in preference name section.
- And if it set to false then click the undo icon beside the name.
- Also you can switch between the settings by clicking the toggle icon.
Note – Be very cautious when modifying advanced options because there if you messed up sensitive settings it can cause your web browser to malfunction and sometimes even completely stopped working altogether. Also be wary of the alerts because it save you from potential disasters.
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your device.
- Access a new tab in browser.
- In the address bar of the new tab, click and type the following.
- about:config and press Enter key on your keyboard.
- If warning prompt, press Agree to be careful button.
- Now click Continue to go to next page of settings.
- Find the section named Preference.
- Open Firefox on your device.
- In a new tab, type about:config and press Enter.
- Now accept the warning screen prompt.
- Click Accept the risk and continue button.
- Now beside enabled option, click the toggle icon till the result came as false.
- Refresh the browser and save the settings.