f you have Xbox One to play games, then you might love playing a game of Overwatch. However, sometimes, you may end up to seen an error message on screen preventing you to play the game. Many of the users reported this issue as overwatch error bn-564 xbox one.
Well, the very first thing is worthy to mention is that the error can be solved easily. Technically, this error actually affects only Playstation 4, and not those who are running the game over Xbox One or PC. This could be surprising to you, but here we would discuss what to do to solve the error.
Why overwatch error bn-564 occurs?
As per the experts, there’s actually overwatch error bn-564 bug that affects the users on all platforms, but mostly it affects the PS4 users. This error prevents users against logging into the game online, and obviously the users won’t be able to play the games or matches.
This error may occur to users due to a number of possible reason, and fortunately there are some workaround that can fix overwatch error bn-564. In some cases, the problem may also be due to issues on Blizzard’s part itself, if the server is in maintenance mode, or updating something.
How to fix overwatch error bn-564?
In order to fix the error, we recommend you to follow here mentioned guidelines or methods:
Method 1: Use an automatic PC repair tool
If you are playing the game on PC and overwatch error bn-564 appears before you, then we suggest you to check through an automatic PC repair tool to identify and fix internal issues with your machine easily. Just download and run the app to fix all issues hassle free.
Method 2: Check the Overwatch Server’s status
In most of the cases, the overwatch error bn-564 occurs due to problems on server side. If this is your case, then you must verify it because it will save your time and effort both.
In order to verify the issue if persisting due to server side errors, you should check the services like Downdetector to see if other users in your area is experiencing the same issue as well. If yes, then sit bat relaxed, and try playing the game after some time when the server error gets resolved.
Method 3: Reinstalling Overwatch
If you are a PS4 user and end up to see overwatch error bn-564 while playing the game, we suggest you to reinstall Overwatch, for which here are the steps:
- In the main menu, navigate to Library.
- Select Games, and navigate to the right side of screen to find entry associated with Overwatch, and press the Option key.
- In the shown options, select Delete and confirm the process when asked.
- Once the Overwatch is completely removed, restart your console and reinstall Overwatch once again.
- Start the app and apply all its relevant updates, and start playing the games smoothly.
Method 4: Moving the Blizzard account
According to many users, they have resolved overwatch error bn-564 by accessing the Blizzard accoun security settings and unlinking the account which was causing the error to appear. To try out this solution in your case, follow the steps:
- Open the Blizzard Battle.Net app and make sure you are logged in with the account causing error.
- Click on th Blizzard icon and choose “Account Management” from the pop up menu which appears.
- Scroll down on account management page to Security Overview tab, and click the Security hyperlink.
- Then, scroll down to Current Login Activity tab and click on Log out all devices.
- After you do, you will be promoted by a last confirmation window, click Logout and wait for the process to complete.
- Once done, navigate back to device with overwatch error bn-564, and log in to it once again using your credentials.
- Once the device connects with your credentials, the issue will be resolved and you may be able to play games.