Internet is full of forums where users are asking how to uninstall creative cloud? If you are one of those users and looking for the ways to remove this application, you are on the right place at the moment. The removal of this tool is usually performed when users want to employ another app of same type. Here in this post, we will tell you about Creative cloud in brief and also help you to rid of this program completely from the Windows system.
Creative Cloud is a set of programs and services from Adobe Inc. which gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for various purposes. With this, you can perform video editing, graphic designing, photography, web developing along with a set of mobile apps and also some optional cloud services. However, many Windows users complained about issues that they had to deal with while having this application in their systems. And hence, they eventually decided to get rid of the tool and finding a way on how to uninstall creative cloud.
How to Remove Adobe Creative Cloud from Your System:
According to Adobe, the process of removal of this app is simple. But in reality, it has become a very complicated thing for most number of Windows users.
Method 1. For the complete Manual Creative Cloud removal, just go through the steps given below:
- Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
- The Creative Cloud desktop app can only be removed of all Adobe applications such as illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro have been removed from the computer. To uninstall Adobe apps, click the dotted icon next to the ‘Open’ button, then click ‘Uninstall’.
- When all the Adobe apps are removed, remove Creative Cloud desktop software. For this, go to ‘Settings’ in the Windows menu. After that, go to Apps and find Creative Cloud there.
4. Locate Creative Cloud and select to uninstall.
- A warning pop-up will appear, confirm the action. After that, the process will begin, you will see a green progress bar.
- Once completed, click the Close button. If there are other application components are still leftover, remove them all by following the same instructions.
If this method is difficult for you or you are not sure that the Windows device has been totally cleaned. You can also go through other ways to uninstall this app.
Method 2. How to uninstall Creative Cloud with its uninstaller
- To use the uninstaller, download a ZIP file from the official Adobe website, and extract the content.
2. Run the file to start the process. Then Click ‘Uninstall’ in the confirmation message.
3. Once the process is completed, click on the ‘Close’ button then after.
If you want to uninstall apps without installing anything, there is another method. You can try third-party tools, specifically designed for proper uninstallation and PC optimization, also known as cleanup.
Method 3. Use Revo Uninstaller
Revo uninstaller is just is a third-party uninstaller that can help users to completely uninstall Adobe Cloud. The free/pro/portable version of this tool has a 30-day trial with the same functionality as the full version. As we have already stated, before you start the uninstall process, close all the running Adobe apps, removal could be wrong.
- Open Revo, select all program item on the left sidebar. Look for Adobe Creative Cloud in the programs list. Tap the ‘Uninstall’ button in the top-left corner.
- A pop-up window will appear that includes the information about the software. We advise to tick on both boxes- Make a System Restore point and Create a Fill Registry Backup boxes. After that, press ‘Continue’.
3. Revo calls up Adobe uninstaller. If in case, it doesn’t launch correctly, continue an alternative route. Wait for a second, until 3 options show up: Safe, Moderate, and Advanced. We suggest choosing the advanced scanning mode.
4. Another pop-up shows leftover registry items. Tap on the ‘Select All’ option and on ‘Delete’ button. Repeat this process multiple times until the list is empty.
Method 4. Use CCleaner as Uninstaller to uninstall Creative Cloud
CCleaner is a disk cleanup/uninstaller tool, capable of disabling unnecessary startup programs cleaning the browser, cleaning cookies, fixing the registry. It is compatible with all versions of Windows and is available in 57 languages.
- Sign in to CCleaner. In the main menu, go to the ‘Tools’ section. After that, choose the ‘Uninstall’ tap and find Adobe desktop app there.
2. Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the upper right corner to start the process. You will be asked to confirm to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, so do it.
3. Wait until the removal process is completed. It will only take approx 30 seconds. A confirmation message is displayed, if there is no any issue, click ‘Close’.
Method 5. Use IObit Uninstaller
Another equally affective third-party tool to uninstall Creative Cloud is IObit Uninstaller. It has a free version, available in 37 languages and more importantly, it works very fast, in general it takes 20-30 seconds to uninstall an application.
- Sign in to IObit Uninstaller. You can see a list of all the apps installed on your computer, search for Creative Cloud.
- Tick the checkbox next to Adobe Creative Cloud. After that, hit the ‘Uninstall’ button on the right.
3. The removal tool will ask to confirm the deletion. Once the process begins, wait for few moments until it’s done and over.
Each of these methods is not too difficult to apply. You just need a few steps to uninstall the Creative Cloud. Hopefully, after using one of these solutions, you would have managed to get rid of the app completely from your device. If you are able to complete the removal process all by yourself, you can go through the manual process. However, the fastest and the more effective one would be using uninstaller software. Revo, CCleaner and IObit Uninstaller have been tested and analyzed by experts. We recommend using one of these tools to uninstall Creative Cloud.
Is Your PC Behaving Abnormal & Needs Instant Optimzation?
We recommend you to choose Advanced System Repair Suite which is dedicated to offer complete options to optimize a PC, fix any Windows error, and remove malware threats in easy. The software is award winning and suggested as the best malware fix application supporting all Windows versions including XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Just 3 steps to avail error free PC.
- Download Advanced System Repair and install on your PC. (Follow all on screen instructions when installer is executed)
- Click “Scan Your PC” button to scan all present issues, errors, junk files, and malware threats.
- Finally, click “Start Repair” to fix all detected problems in next few minutes.