I have two kinds of friends one who love to carry cash with them; they feel pride when they open their wallet in public and another one who prefers to rely on mobile payment service. And when it comes to mobile payment service how can we forget Venmo. Venmo is an American mobile payment service which was founded in 2009 and it is currently owned by PayPal form 2012. Venmo was developed considering the family and friends who desired to split bills for event tickets, restaurants, movies, rent etc. But there is a condition of sending funds they can send and funds only from the mobile app & not to mention the sender and receiver must be citizens of United States. It is available only in English and can be used on Android and iOS Operating System.
In this guide we are going to discuss about How to Unregister Phone Number from Venmo. So keep reading the blog till the end. So here we will discuss about how to remove Phone Number from Venmo and additionally we will also guide you how to register a new number in Venmo on different Operating Systems.
How to Unregister Phone Number from Venmo and register new Number on Android?
Unregistering your current Phone number on Venmo is quite simple and it will take few minutes to do so, you can follow the below mention steps to unregister your Phone number from Venmo:
- First of all open your Venmo app and enter your credentials
- Go to the Settings by clicking on the three horizontal lines at the upper side of the screen
- You will be prompted with a list of options, you need to choose “Edit Profile”
- You will get a tab named as “Phone Number” >click on it, and remove your number.
- Now if you want to register a new phone number then add a the new number in the required field and finally tap on “Done”
How to Unregister Phone Number from Venmo and register new Number on iPhone?
You may follow the below mention steps to remove Phone number from Venmo and then add a new number.
- You need to open Venmo app and enter your login details to login
- Now tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner in order to open the Settings section
- Tap on Profile, when the settings section gets open on your screen.
- Here your personal details will be visible to you like your first and last name, email address, username and your Mobile number
- You need to tap on your Mobile number and delete it
- Note: if you want to register a new number then add the new number in the required field.
- Finally tap on Save
If you want to unregister and then register a new number on Venmo on Windows then follow the below mention steps:
- Go to Venmo’s official & then login with your credentials
- Click n the three horizontal lines at the upper side and click on the Settings section
- Find the “Edit Profile” option & go to “Phone Number”
- Here Remove your Phone number to unregister it
- If you desire to register a new number then enter your New number in the required field
- Finally tap on Save Settings for confirmation
That’s all about How to Unregister Phone Number from Venmo & how to update Phone Number on Venmo. I really hope that the article was helpful for you.
Apart from this, do write us on our Facebook and Twitter Page if you have further queries or concerns. Thanks for Reading.