Huawei liquid lens technology: Huawei Mate 30 Pro comes with triple camera, liquid lens
According to report, Huawei is currently working on its triple camera module that includes RGB sensor, monochrome sensor and ToF sensor. Additionally, the company has also applied the patent for liquid lenses which will be added to Camera in its mobile phones. For those who are not aware about liquid lens technology, it was developed by French physicist Bruno Berge two decades ago which describes that camera with liquid lens focuses by charging the liquid in the lens. Actually, this liquid can be the mixture of oil and water changes shape when it charged. While we are seeing lots of camera has either mechanical lends or software to change the focus. Let’s discuss about Liquid Lens technology in details.
Advantage of Huawei liquid lens technology in digital camera
- If liquid Lens found in digital camera, it is speed and accuracy at which it changes focus.
- There is no need to bulky add-on lens or camera bumps
- Liquid lens is very cheap to make in comparison to mechanical lens.
- It is very fast and whatever objects it focuses on is sharp
- Liquid lens technology can achieve a large zoom range that you can change the voltage of charge which measures the shape of the liquid takes for desired zoom range
Here, you may watch the YouTube video which explains the Liquid lens technology in details
Huawei developing triple camera module: RGB sensor, monochrome sensor and ToF sensor
Report says, Huawei Company is developing triple camera module which will have Liquid Lenses. When we talk about this camera module, it is arrange vertically along with LED flash. But, we have not yet get any pictures of this camera module at the moment. While we expected to see, this camera module in Huawei phones this year i.e., in Huawei Mate 30 Pro Smartphone. Interestingly, if the phone Mate 30 Pro release with liquid lens, company could be biggest innovators in the mobile industry. So, we all have to wait for it. You can share your own thought about the matter on the comment box given below.