Are you worried about how to configure VPN on iPhone? Don’t know whether you should use VPN. Don’t worry this guide help you to set VPN on Iphone. It is advised to read this article carefully till the end so that you can set up the VPN on any version of iPhone on your own.
Introduction of VPN:
VPN is an abbreviation of Virtual Private Network that provides service which connects your System to another network. It is a very secure network that prevents your personal information to steal when surfing the internet. It can generate a protected connection by redirecting the connection to that site. It is usually used when logging onto a public Wi-FI, because without VPN on iPhone, every activities you do on your iPhone, in public networks could be monitored by the hacker and your personal information might be steal in their hands.
Why You Should Use VPN on iPhone?
- You should use VPN to secure network connection because without using VPN, your online activities might be monitored by the hacker and your personal details including bank details, IP address etc may hike for miss use.
- With the help of VPN you can access all restricted website on your iPhone. With a VPN connection, you can access blocked websites and get any kind of information in almost any country all over the World.
- You can boost up connection while gaming or surfing the Internet by connecting your IPhone to a VPN server. A better VPN server helps you to solve the poor game connection during playing online game.
How To Set VPN on iPhone
There are various ways to setup a VPN on IPhone but the easiest way to configure VPN on your Iphone is uses a VPN services like as Nord VPN, Tunel Bear, Express VPN, IPVanish and so on. Such types of VPN provide fast, constant and safe internet connection which helps to prevent to steal your personal information and secure your location by rerouting the connection. You can download these VPN on your IPhone from App Store.
Automatically Setup VPN On Iphone
Please follow the below few steps which help you to easily configure VPN on your IPhone.
- Open App Store and search for VPN
- Select any VPN service that has high ratings
- Press download button to get and installed VPN on your iPhone
- Open downloaded VPN on iPhone
- Tap the account icon on the upper-left
- Click sign-in
- Enter your VPN account and password.
- Then click sign-in
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue and you should be able to connect to a recommended VPN server quickly and easily.
- You can also connect to another VPN server by choosing another location. Then Tap Pick a Server.
- Hit the power button next to the VPN server you want to connect to.
- Now you’ve successfully changed to another VPN server.
- To disconnect from that VPN server, just tap Disconnect
Manually Setup VPN on Iphone
You can also configure VPN by manually on your IPhone with the help of below few steps
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Hit VPN.
- Tap Add VPN Configuration.
- Tap Type.
- Select your VPN type from IKEv2, IPSec, or L2TP.
- Tap Add Configuration in the upper left corner to go back to the previous screen.
- Enter the VPN settings information including description, server, and remote ID.
- Enter your authentication login including your username (or certificate), and password.
- If you use a proxy, enable it by tapping Manual or Auto, depending on your preferences.
- Tap Done.
- Under VPN Configurations, toggle the Status switch on.
- When you’re done using the VPN, go to Settings > VPN to turn it off.
- To enable the VPN again in the future. Go to Settings > VPN and toggle the Status switch on.
I hope, this article will help you to easily Set VPN on iPhone, if you have any question and suggestion regarding VPN on iPhone then please share with me in the below comment box.