LG V40 ThinQ launch with five cameras, 6.4 inch OLED display: Available in India now
According to report, South Korean Company was introduced the LG V40 ThinQ phone in October last year which has taken over three month to reach the India. Finally, the phone with five cameras and OLED display is now available in India. This phone has great feature including snapdragon 845 SoC, 19.5:9 OLED display with notch design, Boombox speaker along with 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad-DAC audio and more features. Let’s take have a look at its specification & features here.
LG V40 ThinQ specification
- The phone supports Android 8.1 Oreo and is upgradable to Android 9 Pie.
- It features a 6.4 inch QHD+ (1440 X 3120 pixel) OLED display with aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- It has corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- This Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- It provides triple camera setup including primary 12MP sensor along with 1.4 micron pixel sizes, 16AMP Ultra-wide angle sensor along with 1 micron pixel size and 8MP for front with 1.4 micron pixel size. 5MP wide-angle sensor along with 1.4 micron pixel size.
- Connectivity features: It has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type C, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone comes with 3300mAh battery which supports Quick charge 3.0.
LG V40 ThinQ Price in India
It is confirm now the phone is available in Indian market. You can also purchase this Smartphone from Amazon online portal. Its starting price in India is Rs. 60,000 which has been set by Company. However, Amazon has listed the handset with deal price of Rs. 49,999 only. The phone comes in Grey and Blue color options. Also, there is no-cost EMI option available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards as well as other major credit card and debit cards. There is additional Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay cashback offer for Prime members. So, let enjoy the features of phone. You can share your own thought about LG V40 ThinQ on comment box given below.