Runtime error r6025 Windows 10 problem normally occurs while user runs the application that is based on Visual C++ libraries. This issue often happens when some specific apps or processes are forcefully stopped. This error message states that a specific program attempted to call a “pure virtual function”, however, the call was invalid. This error message keeps appearing all the time and simply affects your web browsing experience badly. This message also appears while developing the program stating that some mistakes have been noted in the code that needs to be fixed.
Causes Behind Autodata runtime error r6025 error:
This annoying error message generally appears due to missing of some specific components or incongruity with third-party software. However, there might be various other hazardous reasons behind this issue such as corrupt registry entries, malicious applications, malware or virus and so on. While installing a third-party application, users often don’t pay close attention and end up with getting nasty parasite in the machine that is hidden with the main software. This perilous threat messes with vital system files which assure efficient computer processing and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from functioning in an appropriate manner.
How To Go Through “Runtime error r6025 fix Windows 10”?
If you are one of those users who are dealing with same issue, you don’t need to be panic. We have provided some effective ways to get rid of the problem. You just have to apply one at a time and then see if the issue is fixed.
Solution 1- Clean Boot Windows to fix runtime error r6025 Windows 10 issue
You should try cleaning the boot Windows to get rid of the threat. And for this, follow the below steps:
- Open ‘Run’ dialog box and type in ‘msconfig’.
- Once the ‘System Configuration’ window appears, go to the ‘General’ tab and select the ‘Selective startup option’.
- Now, go to the ‘Services tab’ and select ‘Hide all Microsoft service’ option.
- Click on the ‘Disable all buttons’ to stop all the services.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’ buttons.
- On the ‘System Configuration’ dialog box, click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- After that, check if the problem still occurs.
Solution 2- Display Driver Update
To get rid of runtime error r6025 Windows 10 issue, you can try these steps as well:
- First of all, go to the ‘Device Manager’.
- Locate ‘Display Adapters’ and right-click on your Display Adapter.
- Opt for ‘Update Drive’.
- Now, look for updates automatically.
Solution 3- Rollback and Reinstall Driver
- To do this, again visit ‘Device manager’ and right-click your ‘Display Adapter’.
- Click on the ‘Driver’ tab.
- Tap on the ‘Roll Back’ and check which version is compatible for you after each roll back.
- At the end, you have to Reinstall the Display Adapter from the company’s site and disable earlier installed driver updates
- Once done, check if the problem still occurs.
Solution 4- Remove junk Files and Reinstall the Software
Try to fix “runtime error r6025 Windows 10” issue by erasing the junk files and reinstalling the application. And for this purpose, go through the below steps:
- Open ‘Control panel’ and go to the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- Select the program to eliminate and click on its ‘Uninstall’ button. After that, hit the ‘Yes’ button to approve.
- In the ‘Run’ box, type in ‘cleanmgr’ and then click on ‘OK’ button.
- Now, click on the drive to scan where you installed the application. (It is generally the C drive).
- On the ‘Disk Clean-up’ window, click on all the file check boxes.
- Click on ‘OK’ and press ‘Delete Files’ to remove the chosen file categories.
- After deleting the junk files, reboot the Windows.
- After that, reinstall the application which you uninstalled and also check if there is any updates available for the reinstalled program.
Solution 5- Use Reimage to remove malware
As we have already mentioned, the “runtime error r6025 Windows 10” issue might also occur due to the presence of malware or virus in the compromised device. So, you need to scan the complete machine to remove all the perilous infections and its related files from the system. You can do this both manually as well as automatically. The “Manual” process requires much attention and you need to be highly skilled in computer or technology. So, we strongly recommend using “Automatic” procedure and for this purpose, you can use Reimage anti-malware software.
We believe, one of these steps helped you in fixing “runtime error r6025 Windows 10” issue. If you really liked the article or you have any other solution to get rid of the problem, just let us know. Write us on the comment section if you have any question or query.