Reports say, Ulefone Armor 6 Smartphone has released officially by Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Ulefone. The company has said about the features of its new phone that it comes with rugged yet slim body. It is very interesting thing that the phone with rugged deign ensures the extreme protection from crashes, slams, drops and other similar damages.
Ulefone Armor 6 launch: The phones comes with IP68 rating
According to report, the company has officially said this new phone comes with IP68 rating which ensures dust-proofing and waterproofing. If you want to purchase this phone, then it can be good decision of you because the handset can survive temperatures from -20℃ to 60℃. So, you can go with the phone anywhere whether on mountain hike or down to beach without any worries. Ulefone Armor 6 comes with MIL-STD 810G grade protection and it also has customized UV detector. You can visit the dedicated product page of Ulefone Armor 6 giveaway here.
Ulefone Armor 6 Specification, features: MediaTek helio P60 12nm octa-core processor
- The Smartphone comes with 6.2 inch Full HD display (2246 X1080 pixels screen resolution)
- The device is powered by MediaTek helio P60 12nm Octa-Core processor (Company’s first processor powered by Artificial Intelligence)
- The new phone of Ulefone has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- It has 21MP RGB primary sensor and 13MP monochrome secondary sensor
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System and powered by 5,000mAh battery
You may also read: TikTok hit or miss trend: A new Social Media Hurricane