Vivo Apex 2019 and Meizu Zero are holeless phones, but which one is best?
Recently, Vivo Apex 2019 and Meizu Zero have pushed the concept of phone as World’s first Smartphone with no hole, no ports, no speaker and no physical keys (no button). We have seen that both the phone have fantastic deign and absence of ports, keys and so on. Vivo Apex 2019 has launched with 6.39 inch AMOLED display, runs on Android 9 Pie and powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC. While Meizu Zero has released with 5.99 inch AMOLED display, runs on Android 9 Pie and powered by Snapdragon 845 Chipset. Which one is best Smartphone? Let’s compare both the holeless smartphone here.
Vivo Apex 2019 Vs Meizu Zero Features, design and specification
Vivo Apex 2019 specification
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, octa-core clocked at 2.84GHz
- Display: It has 6.3 inch display with 1080 X 2340 pixel resolution, full HD+ AMOLED display
- RAM & Internal storage: 12GB RAM and internal storage 256 -512 GB
- Android version: It supports Android 9 Pie
- Camera: 12MP + 12MP camera sensor
- Battery charging: fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
Meizu Zero Specification
- The phone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and runs on Flyme 7 UI based Android 9 Pie OS with One Mind AI engine.
- It features 12MP Sony IMX380 + 20MP Sony IMX350 dual camera setup with 20MP selfie shooter camera
- It comes with 5.99 inch OLED screen with optical fingerprint sensor.
- The phone will have mSound 2.0 screen sound technologies, closely attached to display of phone. Hence, there is no earpiece on the device.
- Meizu Zero holeless phone features 3D uni-body ceramic build with no buttons on its edge
- mCharge wireless charging technology: Users will able to charge the phone wirelessly with charging rate of 18W.
- Connectivity features: The phone will support both physical SIM card as well as eSIM card. It supports Bluetooth 5.0 which users can make use of Bluetooth enables earphone to listen to songs wirelessly.
Comparison on the basis of Design
When we talk about the Vivo Apex 2019, it looks cleaner and more minimalist. The phone has narrower bezels around display and LED flash is barely visible unlike one of the Meizu Zero. We have also seen that Meizu Zero has better quality design as comparison to Vivo Apex 2019, Meizu Zeor has IP68 certification as well as ceramic back. But, both the phones have touch control in place of physical keys like volume up & down and power button keys.
We have researched lots and finally we have to say, both the phone has best quality of display. We can’t compare more on behalf of display features. Both the phone have AMOLED panels with in-display fingerprint sensor as well as piezoelectric trasductor (makes it double as speaker).
Vivo Apex 2019 has 12MP + 12MP dual camera sensor, while Meizu Zero comes with 12MP + 20MP dual camera sensor and 20MP front camera. Companies did not release all the details about their species sheets. So, we are not confirming that phone comes with front camera or not.
Meizu Zero has mCharge wireless charging technology which states users will able to charge the phone wirelessly with charging rate of 18W, while Vivo Apex 2019 phone has MagPort magnetic connector which can be used for charging and data transfer as well.
Vivo Apex 2019 Vs Meizu Zero: PROS & CONS
Vivo Apex 2019 Smartphone
- Fantastic ceramic design
- mcharge wireless charging technology
- Holeless phone
Meizu Zero Smartphone
- MagPort for charging and data transfer
- Full display fingerprint reader
- Still a concept
You may also read: Mi A2 January update: Users reporting, update causes bootloop