Diablo Immortal is the latest iteration of Diablo franchise developed by Blizzard North and released by Blizzard Entertainment. It offers its playerbase an indulging action role playing also known as ARPG where they can choose from different classes and fraction, each with their unique sets of skills. Diablo Immortal fully released on Mobile platform and in closed beta on PC.
The game is still in development on PC which might lead to some issues here and there and hopefully most of them will be fixed before its full release. However, many users have mentioned of Diablo Immortal this game cannot be played yet issue which is completely restricting them for playing the game. There are multiple reasons for the issue and they can be solved with some methods and workarounds.
How to Resolve Diablo Immortal Issue
There are multiple causes of issue including region availability, not having proper permission as well as bugs and glitches within game files. We have listed all the possible methods and solutions in the blog below:
Method 1: Check System Requirements
The first step you need to do before moving to solutions is to match the minimum system requirements. If you are lacking in any category them this might have been the reason. These are the minimum system requirements:
- Processor – AMD Phenom II X4 910 2.8 GHz or Intel Core i3-530 2.9 GHz
- Graphics Card – AMD Radeon HD 5850 1 GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1 GB
- Memory – 4 GB RAM or above
- Storage – 25 GB of available space
- DirectX – Version 11 or above
- Operating System – Windows 10 (64-bit version)
Method 2: Check Region Availability
The game is still in closed beta therefore the availability is still limited to some region only therefore you need to check the official page of Diablo Immortal about the region available. If your country is not available in the list then you have to wait for the open beta of the game or full release worldwide.
In addition to that, Holland and Belgium will not be able to play the game due to legal reasons. Some countries such as Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Taiwan will be able to access the closed beta very soon. So if you are from these regions then wait for it to become available.
Method 3: Restart Battle.net Launcher
Another reason why could be facing the Diablo Immortal this game cannot be played yet is because of bugs and glitches and this is a very common issue with any game. Restarting Battle.net launcher will most probably get rid of them.
To restart, first close the game launcher window, and then open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar and selecting Task Manager Option or by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc key simultaneously. Now move to processes tab and find Battle.net from the list. After locating right click on it and select End Process option. After the launcher is completely closed, open Diablo Immortal and check if the issue persists.
Method 4: Scan and Repair Game Files
Sometimes game files get corrupted due to unknown reason and to resolve this issue you need to scan for these files and repair them. Fortunately, Battle.net launcher has a tool in-built just for this task. Follow these instructions on how to do so:
- Launch net on your device.
- Go to Diablo Immortal icon and click on it.
- Beside the game, click on settings icon.
- Now choose Scan and Repair option from the list.
- Now select Begin Scan button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the process is complete, open the game and check if the error occurs.
Method 5: Grant Administrative Permissions to Battle.net Launcher
Many users mentioned that their issue was caused by not having admin rights granted to the launcher and it was fixed after getting the permissions. For that reason, you need to give admin rights to the launcher by following these steps:
- Go to net shortcut and right click on it.
- Choose Properties from the drop down menu.
- Move to Compatibility tab.
- Now check the box beside, Run this program as an Administrator.
- Click Apply the OK.
- Open the game once again and check if the error persisted.
Method 6: Reinstall Battle.net
If none of the listed method helped then the last option remaining with you is to reinstall Battle.net on your computer system. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Open RUN prompt by pressing Win + R key at the same time.
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Choose Uninstall a program option.
- Now from the list of installed applications, find Blizzard or net.
- Right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow on-screen instruction and complete the process.
- After that, open web browser on your computer.
- Navigate to Blizzard official website and download the app.
- Install the program and launch the game.
Diablo Immortal is a much anticipated game and people have been eager to play, while it is not available for all the PC users many are able to play the game. If you are one of those user who are able to play the game but face issue like Diablo Immortal this game cannot be played yet then don’t worry. Follow the listed methods and their steps to resolve your issue with ease.