What is ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ in Window 10/11?
If you are experiencing ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ while trying to login into ‘Epic Games Launcher’ in your Windows 10/11 computer, then you are in right place for the solution. Here, you will be guided with easy steps/methods to resolve the issue. Let’s starts the discussion.
‘Epic Games Launcher’ tool: Epic Games Launcher is software designed & developed by Epic Games. This software offers PC gamers to purchase and download games from Epic Games Store, and provides the chat functionality with other users. This tool helps PC gamers to manage their game library. It is available for Windows 8 and Windows 10 OS based computer.
However, several users reported that they faced ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ issue while they tried to log into Epic Games Launcher on their Windows 10/11 computer. This error prevents you from logging into Epic Games Launcher for some reasons. There could be several reasons behind Epic Games error including wrong or invalid login credentials you are using to login into Epic Games account, Epic Games server-side issue, already you are logged-in from another PC, problematic Epic Games Launcher app itself.
Table of Contents
Some common Epic Games Launcher error: Error Codes list
- AS-3: No connection
- CS-03: Save file size too large
- DP-01: Not enough permissions
- DP-06: Client timeout trying to install
- EOS-ERR Codes
- IS-0005: Unable to connect
- IS-0009: Manifest failed to load
- IS-BV02: File Missing or Invalid
- IS-BV04: Build verification failed due to mismatched hash
- IS-BV05: Build verification failed due to file size mismatch
- IS-DS01: Out of disc space before trying to install a game
- IS-DS02: Ran out of disc space during installation
- IS-FC02: Failed to create file
- IS-FC05: Couldn’t verify hash serialization
- IS-FC06: Unable to write or create file chunks
- IS-MF-01: File failed to relocate successfully
- LS-0002: Incorrect launcher version running
- LS-0003: You’re not signed into the Epic Games Launcher
- LS-0004: Game not installed correctly
- LS-0005: Unable to contact patch server
- LS-0006: Installation Failed
- LS-0009: Game is not installed
- LS-0013: Game is unable to launch
- LS-0014: File not found
- LS-0015: Unable to contact waiting room server
- LS-0016: Game is unavailable
- LS-0018: Application is still running
- LS-0019: Prerequisites installation failed
- Cyberpunk 2077 error: LS-0019-IS-PQR1638
- LS-0021: Your account doesn’t own this game
- LS-0022: Your account doesn’t own this game
- MD-0005: Unable to download manifest file
- MD-0011: No valid manifest file to download
- SU-MD-HSH: Failed to asynchronously deserialize a manifest
- SU-BI-CA: Build info client auth error
One core reason behind ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ can be issue with Epic Games Server. It might possible Epic Games server/site is currently down or not available due to some maintenance work. In such case, you will need to wait until the problem with server is resolved by Epic Games. Also, make sure you are entering correct login credentials to login to Epic Games account. If you don’t your password of account, then you can perform password recovery and reset your password in order to fix the issue. Let’s go for the solution.
How to fix Epic Games Launcher login error in Windows 10?
Method 1: Fix ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ with ‘PC Repair Tool’
If this error is occurred due to some problems in your Windows computer, then you can try to fix the issue with ‘PC Repair Tool’. This software offers you to find and fix BSOD errors, DLL errors, EXE errors, problems with programs, malware or viruses issue, system files or registry issues, and other system issues with just few clicks. You can get this tool through button/link below.
Method 2: Check Epic Games Store Server status
Before troubleshooting the error, at first you should check if Epic Game Store status is not problematic. You can visit ‘https://status.epicgames.com//’ page in your browser and expand ‘Epic Games Store’ status section, and check if server is showing ‘Green signal’ and is operational. If it is not green, then server is temporary busy or down for some reasons. You will need to wait until the Epic Games Store server issue is resolved.
Also, it might possible that Epic servers are down for your area for some reasons that’s why you are facing ‘Epic Games Launcher login error’ while trying to login into Epic Games Launcher. In such case, you can try ‘VPN Software’ in your computer for the internet connection and access to Epic Games Store through Epic Games Launcher. You can try VPN Service like NordVPN, Express VPN or others.
Method 3: Check if you are entering correct login credentials for Epic Games Launcher login
This error can also be occurred if you are using wrong login credentials for Epic Games Launcher login. If you have changed recently your Epic Games account password and you have forgotten your account password during login, then you can perform password recovery and reset your password, and then try logging into Epic Games Launcher and check if it works.
Method 4: Logged out from another PC
This issue can also be occurred if you have logged into Epic Games Launcher account from another PC. You can attempt to log out of all PCs before trying log into new one. This way, you can fix the issue.
Method 5: Reinstall Epic Games Launcher in Windows 10
Sometimes, this error is occurred due to problem with Epic Games Launcher application itself. In such case, you can uninstall and reinstall Epic Games Launcher in your computer in order to fix the issue.
Step 1: Press ‘Windows + R’ keys on keyboard, type ‘Control’ in the opened ‘Run’ dialog box and hit ‘OK’ button to open ‘Control Panel’
Step 2: In ‘Control Panel’, go to ‘Uninstall a Program > Programs & Features’
Step 3: Find and select ‘Epic Games Launcher’, and select ‘Uninstall’ option. Follow on-screen instructions to finish uninstall, and after that, restart your computer
Step 4: After restart, download the latest version of Epic Games Launcher from Epic Games official site, and install into computer. Once done, open the Epic Games Launcher app and try logging into your Epic Games account, and check if the error is resolved.
I am sure this post helped you on How to fix Epic Games Launcher login error in Windows 10/11 with several easy steps/methods. You can read & follow our instructions to do so. If the post really helped you, then you can share the post with others to help them. That’s all. For any suggestions or queries, please write on comment box below.