Mass Effect legendary Edition is a collation of video games under the Mass Effect trilogy: Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3. It was published by Electronic Arts and developed by BioWare for the platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStaion 4, and Xbox One. The game was released in May 2k21. The genre of the game is Action role playing, third person shooter. The game has single player mode.
Here in this blog will discuss about one of the most annoying and common issue which has been reported by several gamers on various forums like Reddit and on Community Website that the game throws controller issue while playing the game. So in this tutorial will talk on Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller not working or Mass Effect Legendary Edition controller issues or Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller stopped working. Stay tuned to know more about the issue and get past the situation.
The very first thing we need to discuss about the culprits of the issue. After knowing the reasons it will be easier to cope up with the problem. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Reasons for Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller stopped working
- If you have connected the controller while the game is starting, the chances for facing controller issues increases.
- If your controller is not configured correctly due to any reasons, then you may end up with the above trouble.
- It has been observed that using an outdated version of Game may also be a potential reason for the situation.
- An obsolete / outdated controller driver is one of the major reasons to face the controller issues.
Recommended Solutions for Mass Effect Legendary Edition controller issues
Method 1: Timing for plug-in the Controller
If you are having Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller not working issue, then you need to pay attention on the timing of plug-in the controller. Kindly do not connect it when the game is starting. You are suggested to plug in the controller before starting the game.
Method 2: Check the Controller settings
You need to check whether your controller is properly configured or not. If your controller is not configured properly then you will not only face the controller issue but may be get troubled with another annoying situations. In order to configure the controller settings, follow the below mention guidelines:
- First of all launch Steam
- Tap on the Steam, on the upper left
- Navigate to the Settings>tap on the controller
- Then click on the “General Controller Setting” button
- Select your gaming controller>after that go back and tap on OK button
- Finally launch the game and see if the issue persists
Method 3: Re-install Your Drivers
It is quite possible that you facing the above issue because the drivers was not properly installed. In such scenario you need to uninstall the driver and then re-install it. To do so follow the below mention guidelines:
- Simply right-click the Windows Start button
- Then select Device Manager
- Under the device list find your controller
- You need to right-click the controller>select Uninstall device
- Plug-in the controller and restart the system
- Your drivers will be installed inevitably
Method 4: Update the Drivers
We have earlier mention in this blog that using outdated drivers can be one of the major reasons for occurring the issue. So if you are using obsolete drivers and have not updated it since a long time then we will suggest you to update your drivers with an Automatic Driver Tool. This tool will update your drivers with the most compatible one. And will surely enhance the performance of your controller.
Method 5: Use DS4 Controller
Let me tell you about DS4 controller if you are fond of games, then you might have heard about DS4 if not then don’t worry we will elaborate it to you. DS4 is online software which is used to enhance the functionality of controller. It makes your PC more compatible with the controller. In order to use the DS4 software, you need to follow the guidelines below:
First of all you have to download it from the DS4 Windows Website. After that proceed for setting up the software by following the below mention steps:
- Label the downloaded file as “DS4Windows.exe”
- Tap on it and get started with the setup process
- You will be prompted with a menu asking “choose where you want your settings & profiles to be saved-all standard stuff
- Click on Install DS4 Driver option and it will start working to make your controller compatible with any Windows Version you are using like Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Note if you are using Windows 7 then you have click on Install 360 Driver
- Finally connect your controller to your system. You are also allowed to do this by using USB Cable or USB Micro or just connect gamepad wirelessly thru Bluetooth.
It’s a known factor that not all the PCs/ Laptops have Bluetooth but it is quite simple to find one that will plug into the setup. Then hold the PS button> it will force DS4 op open its Action Centre. And tap on Bluetooth>select Wireless Controller
That’s all about Mass Effect Legendary Edition controller issues or Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller stopped working or Mass Effect Legendary Edition Controller not working. My job is done here and I have tried my best to provide all the possible fixes to get past the situation. Now it’s your turn to follow the guidelines and help yourself.
Additionally, if you are playing the game on Windows and tired of facing performance issues and software glitches then we will highly recommend you to go for an Advance Repair Tool. This tool will scan your System and deal with the other malfunctioning of your machine in few clicks.
Apart from this do write us about your queries and concerns regarding the same on our Facebook and Twitter Page. Thanks for Reading.