Many users reported that Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing. Not only in this game, but in almost every platform, people are reporting about the same problem. It seems as this has been a trend with games released in recent times from Doom Ethernal, Resident Evil 2 Remake, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and numerous others and this the recent victim of this bug is MineCraft Dungeons.
Don’t worry, if you are experiencing Minecraft Dungeons Crashing issue, this post will help you in getting the fix.
Possible reasons for Minecraft Dungeons crashes
No noticeable pattern has been observed with the players who have reported about the error. Some players encountered the crash at certain level like soggy, Swamp while others at every 5 minutes or every few hours. Quite a number of users are experiencing the issue when playing the game for the long time. Also, there is no common cause.
Numerous reasons could be possible to crashing issues on games like Minecraft Dungeons. Some are caused by coding issue while others have problems in their PC. In some cases, game files are corrupted and this is preventing the game to load at all. Below are the some of the most identified causes for Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing:
- Gaming bug-No one is perfect and so does the game as well. From time to time, even well-built apps may run into the coding issue that is beyond the developers’ anticipation. So, if you are experiencing the crashing issue most often, it is possible that the game has hit with a snug that is making it difficult to run as expectedly.
- Corrupted game files – Just like any other files, Minecraft Dungeons files may get corrupted – the reason could be any from system updates, malware or bad coding.
- Xbox Game Pass launcher issue – minecraft dungeons keeps crashing issue could be because of issues with the Game pass application. So, make ensure that this launcher is updated.
- PC issues – The issue could be because you did not meet with the minimum system specifications:
OS: Windows 10 (November 2019 Update or higher), 8 or 7 (64-bit with the latest updates; some functionality not supported on Windows 7 and 8) Processor: Core i5 2.8GHz or equivalent GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent DX11 GPU Memory: 8GB RAM, 2GB VRAM Storage: 6GB DirectX®: DirectX 11Monitor: 800×600
- Local network problems– last but not the least the internet connection could be the problematic. Having a slow internet connection, especially when playing with other players often cause lags or crashes.
Now, look at all the possible fixes for Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing.
How to fix Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing issues
Automatic fix for the issue
Gaming issues can occur because of some system errors such as BSODs, problems EXEs errors, DLLs errors, problems related to system files and folders and so on. For all such issues, there is a single solution – system scan using PC Repair Tool. The tool is capable of detecting and deleting any system related issues. Here is its direct download link.
Fix 1: Update the game and software
Make sure the game and rest of the programs and the Windows OS are updated. Outdated system software often causes a range of problems and one of them could be the crash.
Fix 2: Restart the Game
Many a player on forums like Reddit confirms that a simple restart to the console fixes the issue. So, close the game and restart it. This is all you may have to do to get the fix. Do this after the upgrade to the platform or after the update check. Use Task Manager for this if the game has become frozen in the event.
Fix 3: Reboot the device
Another solution for Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing fixes is to power cyber your PC. For this, turn off the computer normally, unplug it from the power source, wait for 3 seconds and then restart the computer and load the game.
Fix 4: Update the GPU drivers
Keeping the drivers on computer updated is very important to prevent any new bugs from developing and getting rid of the existing ones. You can automatically check for update and update the latest GPU drivers on your computer via automatic driver updating tool, whose link is provided below.
Fix 5: Sign-out and Sign back in
If you do get the fix till now, try re-logging into the game. While it is not a permanent fix for Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing, it has worked for so many players. To perform this step, simply log-out of the game and log back in and then check if this resolves the issue.
Fix 6: Repair game files
As already said, the crashing issue could be a result of issue with the game files. In this case, you need to step to repair these files. Here is how:
- Click on Windows button and for search for MineCraft Dungeons app,
- Right-click on the app and select more option,
- Now, click on App settings and click Repair button.
Fix 7: Check for known issues
The game issue could be a deeper one, such as coding glitches that the developers know. So, visit the official Discord page for Minecraft to check if there are any indicated known issues with MineCraft Dungeons at the moment.
We have provided all possible solutions for Minecraft Dungeons keeps crashing fixes. If none of the above methods help you in getting the fix, you need to reinstall the device. This will fix any glitches that are hard to detect. Do that only when you’ve exhausted all our suggestions in this guide or when the problem reappears after sometimes.