Internet is full of forums where users are asking how to root Huawei Nova 3i without PC. In earlier days, rooting a smartphone used to be a very complex task to do. Users often paid to root their devices because to perform this process, one needs to unlock bootloader and type specific command through SDK application to bypass the security. However, in the present day, you only need to install an app and the “root Huawei Nova 3i” will start in just a single click, although, you need internet for that. While connecting to the web, the moment you press the root button, your device gets in touch with the company’s server to automatically download the file based on your OS. After that, the handset will be rooted within few minutes.
How to root Huawei Nova 3i smartphone?
If you are among those users who want to root Huawei Nova 3i, you are on the right place at the moment. Here, we will tell you how to do the task in just simple steps. To root a smartphone, first of all, you need to charge your device completely and also make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting.
Method – Use Kingroot App
- First of all, you have to download an app ‘KingRoot’ on your smartphone by visiting kingroot.net
- After the download is finish, tap on the drop-down notification bar to install the application.
- While installing the KingRoot, if you get the “Install Blocked” error message, tap on the ‘Settings’ button on the error button, then on the ‘Unknown Source’ and press ‘OK’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ button and begin the installation. Once the installation completes, press the ‘Open’ button to begin the KingRoot.
- Now, click on the ‘Try It’ button to enter the KIngroot Main Interface and then press ‘Get Now’ button to begin Rooting.
- Here, implementation process is effectively completed. You will return to KingRoot Main Screen and the root Huawei Nova 3i will start.
- At the end, go to the ‘Play Store’, download and install the ‘RootChecker App’ to check the root update is absolutely done ‘Your Device is Rooted’.
Method 2- Try to root Huawei Nova 3i by Super SU Zip file
- To do the process through this step, first of all, download SuperSU Zip file and save it to internal or external storage of the phone.
- After that, boot into ‘TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery’.
- Now, you will see some options, click on ‘INSTALL or FLASH’. Choose the SuperSu file from the storage.
- Tap on ‘confirm Flash or Swipe to flash’.
- Once the process completes, click on the ‘reboot option’. Now, the device will reboot.
Method 3- Root Huawei Nova 3i with PC
- To do this, you have to download Wondershare TuneGo App on your system
- Moreover, charge the device completely before going on.
- Go to setting>Developer options>Enable USD Debugging
- Launch the app on your PC.
- Plug your phone to your PC through data cable given by the manufacturer.
- Tap on ‘One Click Android Root’ option.
- Now, the rooting process will start and after few minutes, the device will have root access.
Method 4- Try to root Huawei Nova 3i with Magisk
- Initially, you need to root ‘TWRP Recovery’or ‘CWM Recovery’ through this method.
- Download Magisk latest Zip File.
- After that, boot the smartphone into the Recovery mode.
- Now, navigate to Install > Select the Magisk Zip File > Swipe to Install.
- After that, the Huawei Nova 3i will have the root access.
Benefits of Rooting Huawei Nova 3i
Users often try to root Huawei Nova 3i because they want to improve the performance the phone. Moreover, it also helps them modify part of how the device reacts on certain command that is why rooting a smartphone is popular and well-known matter all world the world. After rooting your phone, you will take full control of the device, also alter the user interface and control the frequency of the CPU as well as GPU. Rooting the phone provides many other useful features like easy elimination of Bloatware from the phone, save battery life, speed up the handset and so on. Additionally, you can also install Custom Roms on the phone.