Hello guys, today I am going to write article about how to fix net::err_cert_date_invalid error. Many of our readers have requested about fixing this issue because it become very common whilw browsing some popular domains like google.com, facebook.com, and so on. This error sometimes appear annoying issue, but its resolution is easily available and you need just a few steps to follow. To know about the methods, keep reading this article completely.
About NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error
Before we discuss about how to fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error, it’s also necessary to know about the error and some associated reasons for same. Basically, the error belongs to one of system errors that is also referred as “Your connection is not private”. In most of the cases, this error generally appears on Google Chrome browser when it’s tried to access some specific website. No matter the site you want to visit is highly reliable, the error may strike the screen if something happens wrong. In such instances, Chrome will throw “net::err_cert_date_invalid google chrome” as an error.
In case NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error is striking you computer’s screen, then it means your own internet connection or device is preventing the site to load or the page you are trying to access is not secure. Those who are receiving “net::err_cert_date_invalid google chrome” or “Your connection is not private” error message, often tries to reopen the browser and visit the page. And this should also work in your favor unless the error is caused due to some unwanted programs or malware inside your computer.
A malicious program like PUPs or malware nowadays become very common reason for doing destruction on targeted computers. Once it assail inside a system, damages the PC and the users require to see an IT expert instantly. If appearance of aforesaid error message on screen if caused by malicious objects, we recommend you scanning and cleaning your system thoroughly with a reputed antimalware software. This will fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error hassle free. Some manual methods or steps can also be helpful to do it yourself. To learn about resolving the issue manually, get through the guidelines in sections below.
Methods to Fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error or “net::err_cert_date_invalid google chrome” or “Your connection is not private”
In case the error shown on PC is due to other reasons rather than malware or PUP’s intrusion, it can be resolved with here prescribed methods. Experts mostly found these guidelines helpful in most of the cases, so does you. Take a look now on recommended methods here to Fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error:
Method 1: Clearing Browser Cache On Chrome Browser
1. Launch Chrome and Click on its Menu icon
2. Scroll down in Menu options and click on History, Select Clear browsing data
3. In provided options to clear from browser, make sure you have selected to clean Browsing history and cache
4. Once browser’s history or cache is successfully deleted, restart your browser
Method 2: Disable Firewall End Temporarily
1. Hit Start button or press Windows key, and type Windows Firewall to search it
2. Click on Windows Firewall to open it, choose Turn Windows Firewall Off.
3. Close the window and check if NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error is fixed.
Method 3: Modifying DNS Servers
1. Hit Win + R key combination and type Control Panel, press Enter key
2. Click on Network & Sharing settings to open its options
3. Select network adaptor and right click on it to select its properties
4. in the shown options, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and open its Properties
5. Check the checkbox for “Use the following DNS server addresses” option, and put mentioned values in DNS server addresses:
6. Click on OK button to apply the changes.
7. Reboot your system
Method 4: Altering Network & Sharing Configurations
1. Open Control Panel and select Network & Sharing Center.
2. Select Change advanced sharing settings in the left pane
3. Click to expand the Home or work network (Current Profile) and Public network section to view its options
4. Check further to disable Network Discovery, File and printer sharing and Public Folder Sharing options
5. Select the Password protected sharing option, and turn it on
What to do if failed to Fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error manually?
Also Read: Steps To Disable Windows 10 Feedback Hub App
In case you find the error is still persisting on your Windows even after following above methods correctly, then there might be a PUP or malware is residing inside. Also, you might have mistaken while following the methods, but don’t worry as automatic solution can Fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error hassle free. To do so, we strongly recommend you choosing Reimage Repair Suite. This program is really very strong and powerful enough to optimize Windows and fix all present errors in no time. All you need to do is to install the application and run it once.
(We hope you really enjoyed reading this article regarding some easy and effective methods to Fix NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error without a mess. Do share this article to your friends or relatives to help them being a technical geek. Subscribe Us to be updated about all our latest articles.)