Neat Scanner Software is associated with Neat-Brand Scanner device offers to scan to the cloud without needing computer. This software is available in PC and web-based NeatCloud version, offer you to scan and organize receipts for expense and tax records, and handle business cards and documents.
This is utility software allows you to scan documents into Neat or save them to your computer from a Neat-brand scanner or any TWAIN-compliant scanning device. Note that there is no need a Neat Subscription for this functionality.
Table of Contents
Neat Scanner Utility Software for Desktop
Neat scanner software or Neat Scan Utility for the desktop is compatible with Neat Scanner or other TWAIN compliant third-party scanner. This software offers you can scan items to full Neat solution or to your computer hard device. It scans a document to your computer with just few clicks.
How to scan with Neat Scanner Utility Software on PC?
Step 1: Make sure scanner device is connected to your computer
Step 2: Open ‘Neat Scanner Utility’ Software and select your connected scanner from ‘Scanner drop down’
Step 3: Set your ‘Scan Settings’ and once done, click on ‘scan’. This way, you can scan a document using this utility Software.
System requirement for Neat Scanner Software Utility
- It is available for Microsoft Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), and Mac OS 10.12 or higher.
- Minimum 1GB or 2GB of RAM recommended
- 1GB of disk space is required for installation and 1GB recommended for user data.
- It has USB port to connect to the computer
Features of Neat Scanner Software:
- Provides businesses to streamline the storage with the ability to quickly enter or import and convert document images into a digital data format
- Offers you record the information that satisfy business reporting needs related to accounting and taxes
- Ability to create and leverage a variety of spending reports and analysis tools
- Offers integrations with contact management and marketing automation tools
- Neat Scanner Utility Software offers you can switch between multiple connected scanners
- Offers to change scan settings with this application like color mode, 1-sided or 2-sided scanning, and single or multipage scanning
- You are allowed to view and select recently scanned items to edit and send to Neat.
Neat Scanner Software offers various different customization options
This scanner software offers you can change scan settings like color mode, one & two side scanning, single and multipage scanning, and image editor tool to crop, rotate and zoom recently scanned items before sending them to Neat. And once you have done to edit and customize scanned images, you can send it to Neat or to your computer hard drive.
How do I save scanned items on my computer?
This software offers you can edit scanned images before it send to Neat or save to computer, and once done, you can save the scanned images. To do so, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Select the ‘Sent’ tab and from the ‘File Destination’ drop down, select ‘Your Computer’
Step 2: Now, enter the file name to save your scanned image, choose file format, and choose the folder on the computer where your item will be saved
Step 3: Finally, click on ‘Send’ button to save the scanned image to your computer
Note: If you want to send scanned image to ‘Neat’ or ‘NeatCloud’, then follow ‘step 1’ of this method to do so.
Neat Scanner not working Windows 10
If you are facing problem when you try to connect Neat Scanner device to your computer and try to scan with Neat Scanner Software, then one core reasons behind this problem is problematic Neat Scanner Driver.
Before troubleshooting, you should make sure that latest Neat Scanner Driver is installed in your computer for Neat Scanner (hardware). If not, then you need to download and install the latest Neat Scanner Driver.
To do so, visit ‘Neat Support’ Official page, find your scanner model and download the driver according to scanner model and Operating System version installed. Once downloaded, extract the ‘MSI’ file to the desktop and double-click on ‘Driver Setup file’, follow on-screen instructions to finish installation. This way, you can fix Neat Scanner won’t connect or not working issue in Windows 10.
I hope this post helped you to know about Neat Scanner Software and its features, how to download and install Neat Scanner Driver & Software in Windows 10. Once installed, you can use this utility software for document/photo scanning purposes and send it to Neat or save it to your computer. That’s all. For any suggestions or queries, please write on comment box below.